Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Beginner's Meagre Attempt

Ah the beginning of my official blog. How I have sat here for the past year telling myself to start my blog, and I have constantly failed to do so. However thanks to my dear friend Olivia (broke little rich girl) I have been convinced to start it.

It is currently 2:50 in the A.M and I am sitting here attempting to complete a 10 page paper that is due tomorrow. My paper is on the great novel by D.H. Lawrence, Sons and Lovers. This book might be intriguing, but it is not intriguing enough to make me write. I am merely writing a rough draft to show my professor bright and early but I honestly have no motivation. As an aspiring writer you would assume something like this would be rather easy for me. On the contrary my dear friends, on the contrary.

I shall return to this dreadful assignment and refrain from blabbing about unimportant things.
Till tomorrow,
Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment