Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is anyone else in the Christmas-y mood? I would just like to say that I have been officially ready for Christmas since October 31st! :)

I have yet to finish Christmas shopping, but I can proudly say I have accomplished quite a bit! At work we have been playing all kinds of holiday songs and my favorite so far has to be: "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams --- I have to say I am kind of all song-ed out, however I don't think I would complain if Christmas music was playing throughout the house either.

The strangest thing was that at work they played "Winter Song" by Ingrid Michaelson and Sara Bareilles.
I do not really see how that song can be categorized under "Holiday Cheer."

The reason for all this Christmas talk is due to the movie I just finished watching: "The Bishop's Wife" starring Cary Grant! He is one of the most dreamiest men in movies! I adore everything about him especially his voice! Anyways, my thoughts on this movie...I thought it was really....pleasant. There is no other word to use, it was not fantastic and it was not bad either. It was just pleasant. (SPOILER ALERT) I think my expectations going into it were to see a romance involving Cary Grant. I suppose there was one, even if it was only alluded to and rather ambiguous, seeing as he portrayed an angel and he could not possibly end up with a married woman.
Regardless it is still worth watching.

I hope you are all getting into the festive spirit, regardless of what faith,
Happy Holidays!

I must be off,
Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment