Monday, January 18, 2010

Alber Elbaz


The New York Times is possibly one of my favourite publications and the fact that they have an online 'show' is simply amazing! Some of you might be aware of the Screen Test Films, that The Times posts online and it can be found on YouTube. The show consists of short 4-7 minute episodes where Lynn Hirschberg interviews celebrities such as: Taylor Swift, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, George Clooney, etc. In my spare time, or rather everytime I procrastinate, I watch these webisodes and these individuals stories fascinate me.
One of my favourite ones to watch is Alber Elbaz, the artistic director of Lanvin. Lanvin is one of my favourite fashion houses, and I am completely infatuated with Alber! He is just adorable and if I could meet him I would die happy :)

Anyways I recommend that everyone goes on YouTube to The New York Times channel and watch both seasons. It is really well worth it.

(I was going to post the Alber Elbaz video and unfortunately the embedding code has been disabled) So here is the link to the video:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J52OLKy1WPk&feature=PlayList&p=6Gd8AKVeKKY


Image courtesy of: www.theage.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment