Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Inspire me please...

I am sitting here at home currently unable to do anything remotely productive and I wish that something or someone would just inspire me already!

I have been writing stories for as long as I can remember and so far nothing has come to a close. All my stories are open ended and I am consistently unhappy with each draft. My dream is to write (and hopefully publish) a book that would truly evoke emotions in the readers. I want people to cry, to laugh, to relate, with my story! I want it to be real to some and an escape for others. How can I do this if nothing in this city inspires me to write! NOTHING! I feel like all these plans for myself, to be a novelist, are seriously false hopes!

Well I`m off to go seek some insight!

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel! i love writing too but nothing ever seems to inspire me either! you can do it though, like liv said:)

    ReplyDelete