Tuesday, February 2, 2010

# 6

6. Visit Paris.

If there is one place that I am dying to visit it would have to be Paris. I feel like Paris was a city that was really made for me (obnoxious much?) I am serious though! I have been dreaming of visiting Paris and for some reason I have never gone but hopefully my time will come soon. (Lara if you are reading this...sooner rather than later right? ;)) My best friend Lara lives in Paris and studies at Le Cordon Bleu and ever since she moved there we have been planning what we would do together if I were to come...today was no exception! We made plans that got the two of us so excited that I think we truly convinced ourselves that I was going.

I decided to put up some of our planned destinations :)

Shakespeare and Co. -- A lovely little bookstore located at: 37 Rue de la Bûcherie

Les Deux Magots -- A restaurant where some of the most famous writers, artists, etc. have wined and dined (including Hemingway and Picasso). It is located at: 6 Place Saint-Germain des Prés.

Le Cimetière du Père-Lachaise -- the infamous cemetery where Proust and Jim Morrison are permanent residents. It is located at: 16 Rue du Repos.

Boulevard Montmartre -- Only the coolest hood in all of Paris.


And of course the obvious: Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Le Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Quartier Latin, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment