Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have not told many people about my blog and I am worried that I am not helping my cause. I want people to read what I have to say and to get followers. However I feel that if I do tell people my thoughts will be censored and my blog posts will be less raw. I feel self-conscious all the time about my writing and about what I have to say. I am confident in myself, but criticism would shatter me!

Is this blog really of any use to anyone? Probably not. Do I care? Not really.
So I will continue to write and hopefully build up the courage to tell people about my "secret blogging persona"
:)

To whoever is reading: Thank you. I hope I am keeping you mildly entertained :)

Sincerely yours,

Anon.

1 comment:

  1. don't get caught up in what others think. We only have one life to live so we should live it our own way and be who we want to be :)

    ReplyDelete