Monday, February 15, 2010

It goes on and on my friend.

22. Plan a wedding.

23. Finish a New York Times Sunday crossword without cheating. :)

24. Learn how to do a 2 foot spin (figure skating move for those of you who do not know)

25. Go to the top of The Empire State building (I can't stand on a chair without crying....)

26. Sky dive. uhhhh we shall see how successful I am at this one.

27. Go to the top of the Burj Khalifa (formerly known as Burj Dubai).

28. Send my grandparents to Monteforte, Napoli, Italy.

29. Take my parents on a vacation - all expenses paid.

30. Graduate from college.


In case you haven't realised the reoccurring theme....I need to get over my fear of heights.

1 comment:

  1. We share a common fear my friend! I also cry when I must get on a chair to change a light or something. My goal is to go parasailing this spring break, but skydiving thats a big no no for me! Good luck with it I believe in you. :)



    Shereen

    ReplyDelete