Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stay Classy San Diego

I am so beyond in love with Ron Burgundy and everything Will Ferrell does (minus Land of the Lost and Semi-Pro)! Some of the greatest lines come from his movies! I am currently watching Anchorman and me and Shereen are literally in a fit of giggles.

Here are some of the greatest lines:

Ron Burgundy: You pooped in the refrigerator? AND you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck I'm not even mad...that's amazing!

Ron Burgundy: I'm gonna punch you in the ovaries. That's what I'm gonna do. Straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Champ Kind: Tell me about it, this morning, I woke up and I shit a squirrel, but what I can't get is the damn thing is still alive. So now, I've got a shit covered squirrel running around my office and I don't know what to name it.
Brick Tamland: Oh, I'm sorry Champ, I think I ate your chocolate squirrel.

Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904 they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.

Ed Harkin: A lot of you have been hearing the affiliates complaining about a lack of diversity on the news team.
Champ Kind: What in the hell's diversity?
Ron Burgundy: Well I could be wrong but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
Ed Harkin: Ron I would be surprised if the affiliates were concerned about the lack of an old, old wooden ship, but nice try.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you Tasha, I can finally say I have watched Anchorman. What took me so long? Will Ferrell is beyond funny! My tummy hurts from all the laughter!


    Shereen

    ReplyDelete