Wednesday, February 17, 2010

When life hands you lemons...

Today I woke up with a stiff neck and back, my abs are hurting from working out, my laptop has decided to die, and I am leaving to NYC the day after tomorrow completely unprepared. The old me would bitch and complain forever, but the new me has decided to realise there are far bigger problems out there and worse things could have happened.

Here is how I am looking at today: I am going to John Mayer's concert, my abs are hurting which means I had a good workout, I am going to NYC the day after tomorrow to go see my best friend, my laptop isn't working which means I will be getting a Mac sooner than later....so really I have nothing to complain about!

I hope despite whatever crappy occurrences happened in your day you will also look at this day as positive!

"carry on smiling and the world will smile with you..."
-Ace of Base

1 comment: