Sunday, March 21, 2010

?

Mood: Random
Listening to: Good Night - The Beatles (how fitting)


Random Fact: Clinophobia is the fear of going to bed.

This is the saddest thing I have ever heard. How could someone fear sleep? Sleep is a wonderful thing, without it I would die...literally! Apparently people who suffer from Clinophobia fear falling asleep because they might wet their beds or have terrible nightmares. This in turn leads them to develop insomnia which is threatening to anyone's well being. I would know this because I suffer from random bouts of insomnia and it is really horrible, I could not imagine never sleeping ever! I LOVE SLEEP! 


In fact I will nap now.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! that's amazing i love looking at phobia lists some are absolutely ridiculous.
    almost as ridiculous as me posting comments that never ended up showing on your page. there i was typing away forgetting to write the stupid security code LOL. how stupid of me.

    ReplyDelete