Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No pain, no gain

Lately I have been dying to get a tattoo. My parents would actually disown me forever approximately 2 weeks if they were to ever find out.

Originally I wanted a quote, but then I came up with an idea that may or may not be original, however I LOVE IT!
I want to get a tattoo of a quill on my wrist, but I came across a cool image where someone tattooed the quill on the inside of their finger. This makes far more sense because the quill is a reminder of my dream, the dream to publish a book. The dream to simply accomplish writing something that I am truly proud of. There is no better place than on the hand I write with/type with :)


Here is the image (let me know what you think):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbui/3850700784/

(I couldn't get the image to show up.)

5 comments:

  1. So cool! I say you do it! It's really original and is obviously something that has a lot of meaning behind it. It'll motivate you even more to write an amazing novel(s) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I think you can find a nicer looking quill for sure but I love the concept, definitely do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudeee!!! its ssoo niceee!!!!! u shoudl totally get itt!!!! n its good also cuz no one can see it. i love it... neways btw all thse anonymous are me, Karina.. heheheh i jstu dont ahve an account on any of this stuff... neways yeah jsut updated myself on ur life... heheheh yalla later xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I LOVE IT! I ACTUALLY DO! AND I HATE ALL TATTOOS!
    love you more though! x


    lara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's actually pretty cool and i don't like tatoos at all.
    it's small but the link you posted is kinda ugly... get a nicer looking quill obviously :)

    ReplyDelete