Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ugly Hot

I always state that ugly hot is a better hot then perfection or pretty hot.
I don't know if this will make much sense to anyone reading it, but ugly hot is something that is quite confusing. 

An ugly hot person is someone who is nowhere near perfect however they exude this handsomeness, this odd beauty. It is always the ugly things in life that are the most beautiful, they have this originality to them. Something weird and always different, therefore they are more special. 

I don't think ugly hot is an insult either, it's kind of a compliment. I would just rather see myself with someone that isn't 'perfect' (no one really is)...I'd like to find my own Adrien Brody or Andy Samberg. 

That is all. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahah! My sister and I have been using this expression forever! Totally feel you, I would rather have a Chuck than a pretty boy Nate!

    ReplyDelete