Monday, May 17, 2010

Kindred Spirits


Have you ever met someone that seems to be exactly like you? A person who understands this one part of your life and can also relate to everything that you are saying?

It is a wonderful experience; it is uplifting and inspiring. Yesterday I think I met a kindred spirit, and tonight I feel inspired. When I meet someone with the same passion and drive to follow his or her dreams (in this particular case, writing) I find that I want more than anything to prove myself. In order to do this I write. Writing really means the world to me and I feel like it is not obvious, but if you get me started on the subject I can talk for days. There is nothing I want more than to get a novel out into the world; to have people read my words, to have my words ignite inspiration like other novelists have done for me.  

Tonight I write. 

2 comments:

  1. you are someone i consider my soul mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more :)
    - Brittany

    ReplyDelete