Sunday, August 1, 2010

Osheaga

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the Osheaga Music Festival in Montreal.
There is something so amazing about a festival as opposed to a concert. The whole atmosphere is different. Looking at the crowd you'll see a variety of different people, some are there to see Snoop Dogg and K'naan whilst others are there for Keane and Arcade Fire.

The variety of music and people make the whole day a wild experience. The acts I managed to see were:

Ingrid Michaelson
Dan Black
K'naan
Keane
Robyn
Arcade Fire (for a little bit :( )

They were all brilliant, but I think Keane were the best band that I saw perform. Tom Chaplin (lead singer) sounded eve better live...to be honest their whole set sounded better live than on their records!

I am sad to say that I couldn't attend the second day which had Weezer, Metric and Devo!
However I am more than satisfied and it has brought me to my new item on the bucket list!

49. Go to either: Reading, Glastonbury, Benicassim OR Rock Werchter.

1 comment:

  1. Omg keane :D

    'Nothing in my way' and 'You dont see me' are 2 I like

    Cover of U2's 'With or without you' is really good too ^^ Much more heartfelt than the original in my opinion. Listening to it right now actually :)

    ReplyDelete