Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Youth of Today...

Has anyone noticed how children today have no childhood whatsoever?

I remember playing outside, biking, rollerblading, playing make-believe, etc. Now all I see are kids stuck to their computer (and I suppose you are all thinking that I am one to talk seeing as I blog...but I had my childhood and the computer is not my life). It is just scary to think of what is out there on the net and how easy it is for children to access. I have decided that I will be more outdoor-sy and spend less time in front of an electronic box (save my blogging :p).

Anyways just a random thought...
What were your favourite things to do as a child?

3 comments:

  1. talking to a tree outside of my house thinking it was grandmother willow from pocahontas...i was a special kid growing up :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I used to do the same thing Liv! Oh and I totally agree with you Natasha!! I used to make "potions" out of rocks and leaves and twigs thinking they had special powers lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg tessy i thought i was a legit witch. like i thought my spells worked hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete