Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I have been so neglectful of my blog lately. I seem to always go through these periods of abandonment. I have not forgotten I just refuse to write anymore. I have currently been writing and working on my slowly (and I mean slowly) progressing novel piece of literature. I do not think it is taking up all of my time but I find I am really struggling with words as of late. This deeply saddens me. I will have to venture out and find some inspiration and material for my blog and this ambiguous piece of writing.

Till then forgive me as I leave you with this tiny compensation:

52. Learn how to shuffle cards in that fan motion. (apparently called the Riffle Shuffle)

WARNING: MUTE VOLUME DUE TO ANNOYING SONG ON VIDEO.

1 comment:

  1. dude i could have taught u how to do that!
    Karina

    ReplyDelete