Monday, October 25, 2010

Music

As I sat listening to my friends discuss the power of music I couldn't help but think of all the songs that made me feel emotional or the songs that evoked different memories. I compiled a whole playlist of happy, sad, angry, etc songs

  1. Never Say Never - The Fray
  2. Magic - B.o.B ft. Rivers Cuomo
  3. Walking on a Dream - Empire of the Sun 
  4. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
  5. Green Eyes - Coldplay
  6. Cobrastyle - Robyn 
  7. Juicy - Biggie Smalls 
  8. Kids - MGMT 
  9. Are You In? - Incubus
  10. I Need A Dollar - Aloe Blacc
  11. Diva - Beyonce 
  12. Starry Eyed - Elie Goulding 
  13. Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
  14. Be Ok - Ingrid Michaelson
  15. Wonderful World - James Morrison
  16. Get Low - Lil Jon 
  17. Cold Desert - Kings of Leon
  18. Notion - Kings of Leon
  19. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
  20. Paper Planes - M.I.A
  21. Deuces (Remix) - Chris Brown, Drake, Kanye West, Andre 3000
  22. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry 
  23. Home - Michael Buble 
  24. Wonderwall - Oasis
  25. Flowers - Sweet Female Attitude 
  26. Party in the USA - Miley Cyrus
  27. Opposite of Adults - Chiddy Bang 
  28. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root 
  29. Mr. Carter - Lil Wayne & Jay Z
  30. Untouched - The Veronicas 




3 comments:

  1. the POWER of the moooosic

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 most of them...minus lil wayne...and the few i don't know heehh :P

    ReplyDelete