Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter ♥

I do not care what people say Harry Potter is one of the greatest series ever written and the movies are wildly fascinating!

I saw Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night and was beyond impressed! Everything was perfect! Even when they had one awkward moment (those who have seen it will understand what I mean...hopefully) it did not matter because the goodness overcame the tiny amount of badness (eloquent sentence...)

Anyways the point of this post is to vent all my excitement from the screening last night. I have very few words to describe how good it was last night...BEYOND!

But I must warn you all...this is no regular Harry Potter movie, there is more darkness in this one than in any other book and they managed to portray that on screen in the most magnificent way. Me and my two friends were tense throughout, even when we knew the outcome. It was heavy, but wondefully heavy...if that makes any sense.

Anyways I realise that this post must be extremely boring for all of you and that I am not making much sense.
Forgive me I am sick and exhausted at work. Not to mention bored.

Hope you all have a magical day!

1 comment: