Friday, November 12, 2010

Niche? Niche? Are you out there?

What do you have to do to find your niche? People around me are always finding their place in the world. They are finding out exactly where they belong and then there is me...completely and utterly lost.

I am graduating in a semester and the big decisions in life are hitting me and they are hitting me hard! Where will I be in a year, working or doing my masters? I am currently looking for jobs and am becoming increasingly confused. Is publishing really what I want to do? Am I good enough writer to dream that one day I will complete my book and get it published? Should I be leaning more towrds my political science background and work with NPO's or NGO's? Help society or head on into the corporate world?

No one can help me answer these questions but it would be comforting to know that others are feeling the same way.

Other than that I guess I will continue on my never ending adventure to find my place in the world.

Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment