Thursday, November 11, 2010

Questions..

  1. Why do people find it necessary to wear clothes 4 sizes too small? Muffins are delicious, but muffin tops make me want to vomit. 
  2. Why do pigeons exist? What is their purpose?
  3. Does Ke$ha shower in glitter? -- follow up question: does she really brush her teeth with a bottle of Jack?
  4. Who gave Weezy the power to make it rain?
  5. Why was Simon Cowell blessed with bigger boobs than me? 
  6. Who still listens to Nickelback?
  7. When you sit in a movie theatre, which arm rest is yours?
  8. Why does everything taste better when it is miniature? 
  9. Why does Facebook insist on becoming creepier and creepier? (I am well aware of all my friendships, I really do not need to "see" them and have the rest of the world "see" them. Thanks.)
  10. If dog's are mans best friend...then who are women's?

1 comment:

  1. Lol I listen to Nickelback. I always wonder about the arm rest thing.... where are you supposed to put your drink or popcorn?

    ReplyDelete