Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Why do they keep telling me that through these experiences you'll learn?! Throughout all my experiences I find that I have yet to actually learn my lesson.

This is clearly a lie to make me feel better about a really unfortunate situation. I will still obsess, I will still lie, I will still procrastinate, I will continue to make mistakes in which I knew better, etc, etc, etc,...when will I learn?

When do these experiences wake you up to the cold, harsh reality that is life?

Shouldn't the constant torture of the next day, when the reality of the situation comes at you like a nice slap to the face, make me refrain from going down the same path?

Guess not...

p.s. dear life, please don't hurt tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I ask myself that everyday... "when will I learn?"... You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete