Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog2Follow

I feel like lately my blog has become a forum for me to plug all my friends. However, they are all very deserving, my latest additions are D&Z. They come to you with a fantastic food blog, based in Montreal, that gives detailed insight on the best and, unfortunately, worst places to eat.

Their blog is extremely interactive asking all their loyal readers to participate in competitions and to suggest monthly food themes, etc. If you want to know if a place is good..suggest it to them, they will go and let you know. Their descriptions of each meal allows the reader to feel as if they experienced everything with them, and depending on their rating, they make me want to eat everything they have! Best part....PHOTOS!

It is a must see, especially if you are in Montreal!

Link: http://2thpick.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment