Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dedication..

The video I recently posted below really shows me how dedicated one human being can be to another. I know that there are extremely special, albeit few, people in my life that I would do this for. However, every single one of them is well worth it. Whether it be a friend, family member, or lover, those people that are close to you must always be aware of how dedicated you are to them. This might sound cheesy or corny but we all want to love and be loved. It doesn't necessarily need to be exhibited through words, but little actions can do the job.

That video was a romantic gesture from one guy to one girl, but it goes deeper than that. That video is for anyone and everyone.

Let those special people in your life know that you are there and always will be.

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved. 
- Charles Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment