Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally.

Finally finals are over. Nothing excites me more than the thought of enjoying hot chocolate, Christmas movies, and quality family time. Christmas has officially taken over my life, I find myself either singing or humming Christmas carols. The likes of Baby It's Cold Outside and Jingle Bell Rock have irritated my coworkers, family members, and friends enough.

I have recently went through all my Christmas list and have successfully accomplished the majority save one or two. When it comes to my family there is no element of surprise upon gift giving...we all just demand, demand, demand! When it got to my turn I drew a complete blank!! What do I want for Christmas?!

With only a few days left...a little help...maybe!

p.s. I know Christmas is not only about the material. I love the gift of giving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment