Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Possibilities for my tattoo...

The majority of my friends do not believe that it will happen..but it will!


I have so many different ideas that I still cannot decide...
  1. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. 
  2. It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
  3. We shall get there some day. (Winnie the Pooh...so wise :))
  4. Words, my refuge.
  5. An imagination must run wild to fill the pages of an open book.
  6. Another idea was suggested by a friend to get a tattoo of the word "words" in Arabic. I had originally decided on English, however it would look nice..another option would be Italian..
  7. Then there is of course the quill --- my original. 
OMG NEVERENDING. I SHALL STOP THERE. 

4 comments:

  1. get them all
    -mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make is short and sweet.. a tattoo not an essay :). Btw, Arabic words look amazing. I vote Arabic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah I'm so gonna tell mom and dad if you get one

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 1,2,3 or 7
    V :)

    ReplyDelete