Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jet-lagged...

As I sit in my bed half lucid I realise how much I miss blogging. I haven't had the time to even post songs or random videos. I have been working on another blog for a class and I have even slacked there. I feel like life is taking over and not in a good way. I will now make a conscious effort to upkeep this beautiful forum for expression. For anyone that is actually reading this I value your constant support  :)

The past couple of months have been a complete whirlwind. Expect the unexpected. That is what I will believe in for the rest of my life. Nothing you ever plan for works out exactly the way you want and when you least expect things they do actually happen! It is crazy. I used to tell everyone to keep their nonsense to themselves..but sadly I was proven wrong.

Having just arrived back from London all that is on my mind is the wonderful people I met there and the amazing times that I had. London had this natural charm to it and it has this uncanny way of capturing your heart. I would give my left leg to go back.

I am inspired now and I have London to thank for that. London and all that it had to offer, the wonderful people I had the pleasure of meeting in Flat 129 and the old friends I got to see again. I can thank the Tate, Embankment, The Globe Theatre, and the list goes on.

I hope these inspirations continue for a while and perhaps there will be a whole new chapter to my book.

1 comment:

  1. yayyy for blogging again! same here i was absent from the blogging world for a while, but i'm back too. i'm seeing oyu in 5 minutess can't wait to hear about London :)

    ReplyDelete