Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Universe 1 - Natasha 0

So apparently it is ok for the universe to screw with me. I would like to know why there are certain people out there who intentionally do things to irritate you to the point where you must blog about it. What is worse is those who unintentionally irritate you...those people....those people!!

If I had one wish it would be for the whole world to say exactly what they are feeling when they are feeling it. Would that not make our lives simpler? Also, do what you truly want to do...do not hold back in case someone else is judging or watching. Who cares?! I sure as hell don't.

For all of those people who go out of their way to mess you up. Do not be so cowardly. Own up. Patronizing losers.

That is my vent for the day.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment