Thursday, June 16, 2011

I took a break from technology for a while and have been missing my blog oh so much. I have been working on this new piece of writing and I think I have found the perfect story for my future book! Fingers crossed people!

Graduation is approaching fast...this Monday to be exact and I am having mild panic attacks each day. The ceremony makes it so real it is like a slap in the face. I need to find a job ASAP or else I will be leaving Montreal and moving back to Dubai.

Dubai.....

Do I ever want to return? A while ago I was ready to go home I missed it way too much, but now that the time has come to choose I don't think I can go back just yet. I am not ready to leave Montreal, my family, my friends, my life...

Will I ever get a job? Will it be some crap menial work that I will most likely hate?

Answers to arrive shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment