Tuesday, August 30, 2011

faro+peniscola+barcelona

For the month of July I was travelling through Portugal and Spain. I never discussed how amazing my trip was and how much fun I had with the people I love and all the new people I met on my travels.

Sitting on the beach in Faro, Portugal with two of my best friends was probably the one thing I needed the most this summer. Going crazy in Peniscola and Barcelona whilst also relaxing and taking in culture was one of my favourite experiences. I stayed in hostels throughout my time in Spain and I am so grateful for that because I met extremely interesting people from all over the world. Every single one of them had a story that encouraged me to travel and experience life more! Relax and leave all my inhibitions behind me :)


Here are a few photos from my trip.











No comments:

Post a Comment