Saturday, September 8, 2012

Celebutard

I have such a dilemma with my love for movies and TV shows, because I end up loving the artists. The actors that allow me to feel more connected with the story and characters. They create this false reality for me and I love them for that.

However, I soon become this pyscho that needs to stand outside a movie premiere and take photos of them. People scream and scramble...but to what end? To have a photo of a celebrity who appreciates your immense love for them - but who also probably thinks you are a crazy!

Who are these people that we need to surround them with cameras and holler at them - if I were in their shoes I would be fuckin scared! So as I stand at the premieres of TIFF and as I reach over to try and get a good shot of these REGULAR humans, I struggle with myself a little bit.

The crazy won out on Thursday and here is what I have to show for my night:





No comments:

Post a Comment